There are many caring individuals in the community who make a difference
by volunteering their valuable time to St. Mary's General Hospital.
Volunteering at St. Mary's General offers the opportunity to learn
new skills, develop interests, and ultimately help those in need.
We are so excited you're interested in volunteering with us. To maintain
the quality of our program, our volunteers must meet the following minimum
- Dedicate a minimum of 6 months or 100 hours of volunteer service
- Commit to at least one shift per week for the same day, time and length
(usually 4 hours); shifts may be shorter for Integrative Healing volunteers
- The minimum commitment is to work 4 hours a week in any assignment. The
maximum hours per week a volunteer can work is 20. The exact schedule
must be agreed upon between you and your supervisor/ preceptor.
- Attend a 3-hour volunteer information session and participate in ongoing training
- Complete a health screening including annual TB testing
- Complete a criminal background screening (Adults Only)
- If your application is accepted, you will be invited for an informational
session. During the informational session, you can sign up for an interview.
If you are invited to join our team, you will need to submit your completed
health screening & background check authorization (Adults only) before
your volunteer position begins
To complete your application, please click on the following link:
Once your application is approved, applicants must bring the completed
below forms with them when attending their formal interview: