Behavioral Health Services
Located at The Seton Center, 530 Main Avenue, in Passaic, NJ, the St. Mary's
General Hospital Behavioral Health Services provides a wide range of programs
and facilities enabling clients (children, adolecents and adults) of mental
health services to function productively and independently. The primary
goal is to help clients reach and maintain their highest level of function
psychologically, socially, vocationally and economically. Our Behavioral
Health programs features:
Adolescent Partial Hospital: 973-470-3176
- An after school treatment program for adolescents diagnosed with mental illness.
- An outpatient treatment for adults experiencing acute emotional distress
who are at risk of psychiatric hospitalization. Program for Outpatient
Wellness, Enrichment and Recovery. It is officially in the State of NJ
an IOTSS program which is Intensive Outpatient Treatment and Support Services
Outpatient Services: 973-470-3514
- An outpatient treatment providing individual, group, family, psychiatric
assessment and medication monitoring.
Residential Programs for Adults: 973-470-3507
- Providing various levels of residential services (including a crisis residential
program) for adults diagnosed with a mental illness.
Residential Program for Adolescents: 973 -470-3181
- Offering residential treatment to adolescents diagnosed with a mental illness.
Justice Involved Services : 973 470 3390
- Case management for adults diagnosed with a mental illness and who are
involved in the criminal justice system.
For more information on the Seton Center Behavioral Health Services, please
call the main number at 973-470-3056.