Medical Imaging Services
St. Mary’s General Hospital’s state-of-the-art Medical Imaging
& Radiology Services provides the latest technology in digital radiography
and radiological exams, including:
- 3D Mammography and Ultrasound imaging technologies offering Low dose, patient
comfort and quality imaging.
- The first and only center in NJ to feature the ultramodern Siemens Symbia
Evo nuclear medicine and nuclear cardiology scanner providing industry-leading
image quality, personalized treatment and open design geared to patient comfort
- Versatile CT scanners, PET/CT exams with the Siemens Biograph mCT, the
most cutting-edge imaging systems available, featuring advanced applications
for oncology, cardiology and neurology.
Located on the first floor, the Medical Imaging & Radiology Department
is conveniently found within the Hospital’s Main Lobby. With a doctor’s
prescription, appointments are readily available Monday through Friday,
7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. St. Mary’s General Hospital accepts
most insurance plans and provides free valet parking to all patients.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 973-365-4450.
- American College of Radiology
- ACR Gold Seal Standard of Accreditation for Mammography
- ACR Gold Seal Standard of Accreditation for Ultrasound
- ACR Gold Seal Standard of Accreditation for Computed Tomography